STEAM ACHIEVERS is a Signature Program of S.N.A.C. Educational Services (STEAM National Achievement Collaborative), a 501(c)(3) organization.
STEAM Achievers’ principal objective is to bridge the STEAM education, academic and career achievement gaps for diverse students, young adults and adults, including neuro-divergent individuals, individuals from under resourced communities and underrepresented communities, by providing unique, innovative, real-world experiences, training boot camps, media-acclaimed Hackathons, workshops, summer camps, mentorship programs, internship, apprenticeships and employment opportunities in science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics fields.
- Our hands-on curriculum strategically fosters exploration along with the excitement for learning and subsequently pursuing STEAM pathways among girls and boys ages 5-18, young adults and adults.
- Students build critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, and collaboration skills through interdisciplinary, project-based learning activities that build interest and confidence in STEAM subjects in school and beyond.
- Designed to increase student motivation for further STEAM study, our multidisciplinary approach strategically helps students discover their potential for success in future STEAM careers.
- STEAM Achievers activities are aligned with Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills for Technology Applications and numerous TEKS for Math and Language Arts.
OUR MOTTO: DISCOVER. INNOVATE. IMPACT.
Discover, hands on, the joys of learning science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (S.T.E.A.M.), the pathways that lead to careers in these fields and more.
- Our Signature STEAM Achievers Programs provide much-needed mentorship from professionals in S.T.E.A.M. careers including doctors, pharmacists, engineers, software developers, computer science professors, architects, banking and finance executives.
- Our goal is to put the dots so close together, that members can visualize and plan for a career in S.T.E.A.M. while enjoying the exploration of what it would take to become a professional in these fields.
- By teaching mastery in medical, computer science, aviation, graphic design, A/V Technology, robotics, app development, engineering, music and other STEAM concepts.
- Building critical thinking, problem solving, team building skills, demonstrating how technology works with science, engineering, art and mathematics.
- Promoting an environment that allows for creativity and innovation and more, we prove to scholars that they have what it takes to thrive in S.T.E.A.M. in school and beyond.
Real Social Impact & Strategic Training, Career Coaching & Mentorship:
- Our Young Members Team up and Give Back, Solve Real Community Issues in Real Time, with Mentorship from S.T.E.A.M. Industry Executives and Professionals.
- S.T.E.A.M. Achievers members are trained to care deeply about the world around them and use their talent and acquired skills to make a difference in their own community.
- S.T.E.A.M. Achievers will be eligible to team up and give back by participating in the Biannual S.T.E.A.M. Achievers Purpose Hackathons (pH) as youth developers, testers or project managers and in the process learn about the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) used by most technology companies such as Verizon, Microsoft, IBM, Amazon and many others.